Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 05-08-2014, 05:07 AM   #16
rajesharinos

social media is the best platform option

social media is the best option to get good traffic.so post site information in social media sites and do some off page submission also.it will bring fanfastic traffic results to our blog.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:24 AM   #17
Gitsby

you have to write unique content and don't copy paste create some quality backlinks and socializing and blog commenting is the best way to get huge traffic but don't submit article directory becuase in 2014 google change their policy article directory submission doesn't impact SEO if you need more info then tell me i am here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gitsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:33 AM   #18
CarpaX

1) Find your target audience and speak its language.

2) Be regular when posting. Do it twice or more times a week. Always have a schedule and build up anticipation from your reader base.

3) Quality content! Think of what you can improve over what's been said.

These are my top three rules whenever I blog. I have stumbled upon an an article that speaks of blogging rules in order to be effective.
CarpaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #19
conon

A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.

|
conon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #20
dhhcmdktn

Bay lên nào, bài viết rất hay và ý nghĩa, up lên top để bác có nhìu bài viết hay hơn nữa.
, tìm
dhhcmdktn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #21
Gitsby

social media sharing is best way to increase traffic.

Gitsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #22
Crystal21

Creating content that is helpful and useful. Simply cobbling together information from another website will not generate traffic. You need to offer visitors the information they need to achieve a goal, solve a problem, be entertained, find out quality news or have a good laugh. Keep it fresh. For repeat visits, it is crucial to provide regular updates to the website, especially in frequently viewed zones.You can also buy traffic from SEOClerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:49 PM   #23
praveenemmanuel

social sharing is best how ever ensure the content that you have on the site is of good quality

praveenemmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:10 AM   #24
tomh87

Guest blogging, forums, social media websites is ok. You will not be able to build a lot of each day and that shows Google you make links in natural way. But I think that blog commenting might look like spamming a bit. You can get manual penalty from Google. Especially remember about this now because the SEO world is waiting for Penguin 3.0 (it's an algorithm from Google) so it can totally destroy your back links. You can read more about Penguin before starting link building and wait for the new update of it

Last edited by tomh87; 05-29-2014 at 01:14 AM..
tomh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:17 AM   #25
aman258047

i have an ultimate and good idea to bring traffic to your blog.before two yr ago i also face this problem but now all is well.

|
|
aman258047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:04 AM   #26
anuverma1

Submit your site in social networking site, classified, directory and bookmarking site, these may help you for drive traffic for you.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:37 AM   #27
Joe Dymaxion

Join other blog sites, forums, search engine submissions and make sure to honor search engine forums.
Joe Dymaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:14 AM   #28
anuverma1

try to share your blog in facebook friends group, add social bookmarks.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:11 AM   #29
AvaP200

I've had the most luck with StumbleUpon, Reddit and LinkedIN groups. Social media is good, but only when others catch on and spread the word. You're likely to get that in StumbleUpon as well. I hope to see you getting some traffic!
AvaP200 is offline   Reply With Quote