Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 12-04-2015, 07:09 PM   #1
DavidHong

Do you like Google Plus?

Do you like google plus? I like it very much because recently Google gave Web publishers even more reasons to join google plus................What you think about it?Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DavidHong is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2015, 06:39 AM   #2
atxvideo

I didn't realize that. Thanks for letting us know. I don't use Google plus that much, but will give it a second look.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:25 AM   #3
Enamul Hoq

Yes i like it huge people are their which is so helpful to get traffic to the site and the google plus is viewing the graphics so well.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:25 AM   #4
internetmarketi

Yupp, for marketing purpose

|
|
|
internetmarketi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:18 PM   #5
areeshanoor2020

Yes of course, I like Google plus a lot because Google also preffer this Social network because They are owner of Google Plus.

|
|
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:03 PM   #6
roberthardy

Yes, i like this social site.

roberthardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:03 AM   #7
PatriciaEllis

Yes, I like google plus. I use this site daily.

|
|
PatriciaEllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:45 AM   #8
BrainSpongeBlog

Google plus communities are great! I always share posts to google +

BrainSpongeBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:24 PM   #9
Pravesh

Yes,I like Google plus.this is very effective and useful social media website.

|
|
|

|
Pravesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 12:31 AM   #10
Takeajob

yes for sharing and posting updates

Takeajob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:00 AM   #11
prism123

Google plus is the best social media website
1)share postings
2)get more friends and fans
3)more supportive in seo keywords rank ratings
4)more traffic from websites link

|
|
|
|
|
prism123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:11 AM   #12
robertmiker

Yes, i like google plus. It is one of the best social networking site.

|
robertmiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:07 AM   #13
mahisharma2

yeah i like Google Plus. i have more than 2000 followers in google plus.
mahisharma2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:02 PM   #14
Adam Dalena

Location: 612 N. Federal Highway, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
Yes i like google plus.

Adam Dalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:24 AM   #15
Johnson S

Google plus one of the best social media sites.

|
|
|
Johnson S is offline   Reply With Quote