Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
victorselleck07

Reversing the effects of a PR decrease

Hello everyone on this very good web based forum site? I have this website and it has enjoyed a very good PR ever since it got indexed in Google. The bad thing that happened is that in the current days, there is a very sudden and unannounced drop in the PR or page ranks. This has affected my business and the rate of traffic that has been coming in for the past few days. I know that this has something to do with the whole matter of that PR drop. Is there any way that can get back my original PR and reverse the effects of this drop? Help me please people!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
victorselleck07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
sparxnancy

I really try to do quality posting only.
sparxnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:57 AM   #3
rubymooree

Do you check your site's backlinks regularly? PR is all about backlinks, if PR drops, the most probably reason is that the number of your backlinks drops either.To gain the original PR, you should build quality backlinks for your site.
rubymooree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:12 AM   #4
chotamunda10

Send a message via AIM to chotamunda10
Friend because the Google panda has been launched again and againg, that is why it happened , might be your site having not Fresh Content , be sure this first,

||

Last edited by chotamunda10; 10-04-2011 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: s
chotamunda10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
PabloEscobar

Panda 2.5 in its effect. try getting more videos on you website. New panda likes videos

PabloEscobar is offline   Reply With Quote