Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-06-2019, 12:59 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Good web host in Mexico with nice uptime?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee. Mexico
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx hosting services in Mexico?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2019, 08:23 AM   #2
tommylii

Check out deals from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:05 AM   #3
Michel001

Well, Digitalserver.com.mx is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites.
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. No Contracts or Hidden Fees. They also offer free hosting account you can easily upgrade to a paid plan from your control panel.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:42 PM   #4
clo@

The cPanel web hosting Mexico services that digitalserver.com.mx offer are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:25 AM   #5
How?

To have a hosting provider with support that actually care, and a site that works for such a small amount of money really is fantastic. Digitalserver.com.mx have been so good me, helping me setup Magento which would not run on my last hosting companies servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by How?; 05-30-2019 at 03:34 AM..
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:11 PM   #6
alvin_hoffman

i think price to high

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote