Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-26-2017, 12:48 AM   #1
rodzky

Lightbulb How to download youtube video or youtube mp3

Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to youtube-grab.com
2. Go to the YouTube video you want to download and copy the video URL (found at the top of your browser)
3. Go back to youtube-grab and paste the URL in the text box
4. Choose a conversion type (mp3 or mp4)
5. Click "Convert"
6. Wait for few seconds to complete the conversion and the file will be available for download
rodzky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2017, 01:00 AM   #2
sanusense

I mostly download videos from Keepvid and it works really well. I use to download various videos for my bicycling sites and many others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:20 AM   #3
vipul verma

Website designing company

I like your post, this post is very useful for me Websociety is the Website Designing Company. We have best Website Designers in this Company. Websociety is the Best Website Designing Company in Delhi
Website Designing Company in Rohini
Website Designing Company in Azadpur
Web Development Company in Delhi
Website Designing Company in Delhi

Last edited by vipul verma; 07-26-2017 at 02:22 AM..
vipul verma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:26 AM   #4
mandeep77

prefix ss like this: ssyoutube.com-watch12456789 and press enter.

|
mandeep77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:48 AM   #5
dollarfx25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumeter View Post
Hello, guys! Thank you a lot, OP, for the great and detailed tutorial here on how to get the mp3 from a YouTube video, it will be very helpful for me. It is cool that I can choose between mp3 and mp4 there, sometimes it is very important. I would also like to recommend you to try the service from. It is a specialized tool which allows you to get mp3 files from youtube videos. I think it might come in handy too. I have been using it for a long time and I am totally happy with how it works, I have to say
For getting the downloads done you need to use a YouTube Audio and Video downloader. It will give you the options for choosing which type of download you want and then you can click to download that.

dollarfx25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:34 PM   #6
meera64

Thanks for giving this useful information on here

|
meera64 is offline   Reply With Quote