Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-21-2011, 05:13 AM   #1
johnagar2121

How to become a web blogger?

Good morning to all of my friends! In the SEO turf, I am very fresh and as a result, for particular guidelines concerning this I am expectant from you all. In the blogger niche, I am scheduling to set up a web blog and for that, I want particular assistance from you all. In the blog or even planning my web blog, I really do not know about the habits of producing the pages. Can somebody really help me concerning this? From you all I need certain information and instructions. I will extremely please if you help me in this topic as I am new here.
johnagar2121 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 06:24 AM   #2
john321

i want to become a web developer in future,so i need to know everything about it means from first step.
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
PhilComforthost

I think first thing to learn is that "web blog" is not the correct phrase...

"blog" is short for "web log", i.e. web log = (we)b log = blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Web Hosting Solutions
Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated Solutions
Blazing Fast Servers, 24/7 Live Chat & Ticket Support
PhilComforthost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
seo123

i totally agree with you.
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #5
terrijhon

Yes brother web blog is best to start your developing career..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
SOFHarvest

in order to be a good blogger, you must be a good designer and a logical person, and if you possess that already, then you could create pages on your web and write down some articles about the website, just be sure to make the articles interesting to help you with your advertisement.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote