Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 05-12-2014, 05:44 PM   #1
Gitsby

what is new SEO method in 2014

please tell me what is new SEO method by google in 2014 to up a site ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gitsby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2014, 01:15 AM   #2
CPU

Research and build a list of forums related to your niche. Make sure that these sites have PR equivalent to or greater than 3 and also allow links in signature. Post few niches and topic relates useful posts.

I can also recommend Paidforumposting.com team of writers. They have impressed me so much over the past 3 months. These guys know how to generate traffic to web sites.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
firehawk1976

I think social media is so useful for SEO.

firehawk1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:54 AM   #4
AvniShergill

There is no such latest new update in SEO. It's just to use fresh and unique content to improve your website ranking. And do submission on high quality websites.

|
AvniShergill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:06 AM   #5
rummy26

I think nowadays site quality is main thing for seo.
examples:
1.site template
2.content quality
3.unique content

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:49 AM   #6
DanielGarneau

Hello, I learned from consulting the Google Web Master or Google Analytics Web site, that the best way to get our site known is to truly get involved in the community. My site is trilingual, English, Spanish, French. All my visitors were from my local area until I joined forums of interest to my site in the three languages of the site. My personal politic was along the lines of what Google said, I truly got involved, helping and being helped, and as I became known on these sites, people began to visit my site, which led to more interesting discussions. I'd say it helps to forget about our site and to just get involved in whichever forum we choose to be involved in.

-- Knowing and Believing: Torn-apart, yet inseparable allies…
DanielGarneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:43 PM   #7
bedfordlawyer

Unless you have a huge budget to create a small community of websites within your niche that create a pyramid of content, your best bet is to build meaningful content and try to build a legitimate community through social media and other avenues.

bedfordlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:50 PM   #8
vickyjohn

Forum submission with signature,press release,image and video submission,social bookmarking,web 2.0,facebook,twitter and google plus..

vickyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:10 AM   #9
anuverma1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyjohn View Post
Forum submission with signature,press release,image and video submission,social bookmarking,web 2.0,facebook,twitter and google plus..
How video submission can help.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:52 PM   #10
Crystal21

Hire some expert from sites like SEOclerks, and they will do all the new tricks and techniques for you.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:55 PM   #11
Yasmin Khan

Speedup your hosting server Unique Post Title

Fashion Lover Must Visit

Yasmin Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #12
chinomoreno

SEO methods are still the same it is just that strategies depends on how you execute them, and how much quality your content have.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:16 AM   #13
shashikant.1

best method is do some great onpage optimization
after share on some great social media web site.

|
shashikant.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:08 PM   #14
ChristyMathew

Oh. for SEO works i mostly use SMO
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:46 PM   #15
shilpa2014

The New method is Info-Graphics and you can learn through internet, google it.