Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-21-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
buydomain

Press Release for SEO

One of the best ways to create buzz and organic back links is a quality written news press release about your site, note..news, not articles or product pitch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
elizabethjean73

I never use this method to increase my backlinks but i heard a lot about it and now i will try this way of building backlinks for my websites.

|
|
elizabethjean73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
buydomain

I never used it either and regret it, the key is to hire a press release writer and use a high quality distribution company to put it out on the internet to all the news outlets.

I hired a pr writer, so that it is done correctly and to increase my chance of someone from a news sources will like my pr and pick it up and promote it for me.

The power in a press release is you can have 4 or 5 keyword links, video, downloads etc. The distribution company will keep your pr on their site indefinitely, others will pick up your pr and write about you and this how the pr creates a lot of quality back links, and it will give your website credibility on the internet and to the search engines.

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
promosontime

What makes it good is that if it is newsworthy (hint - don't just spam), it may get picked up by news agencies and blogs getting you added links and added exposure.
promosontime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
Webmastergrace

Press Release is good for SEO.Whenever we launch new website or product then we announce our services through press release to the media.

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
ellaparsons

Yahoo News is still more popular that MSNBC, AOL News or CNN. Being able to rank well on the most popular online news web site as well as Google News simply by optimizing and distributing a press release offers attractive benefits at a nominal cost.

ellaparsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:43 AM   #7
digitalid12

thanks for sharing knowledge....
digitalid12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #8
melahi

I was thinking of doing a press release but prweb.com price are pretty steep any other services recommended?

melahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #9
spinxwebdesign

Press Release is very good medium to build business awareness in the market because it is absolutely inexpensive. There are so many advantages of press release like to enhance traffic, provides backlinks, build brand, driving targeted audience, increase sales etc.

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-10-2012 at 11:26 PM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:58 AM   #10
Clare44

The more websites featuring your press release, the more hits and the higher ranking you’ll receive on search engine results pages.

|
|
Clare44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:56 AM   #11
andersonsjohn

can you share some Press release websites???
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote