Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-09-2016, 05:09 AM   #1
jerrysmith

Which tools do you use for choosing keywords?

hello Friends,

I would like to know that Which tools do you use for choosing keywords? tell me friends..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
jerrysmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2016, 06:21 AM   #2
akshara123

i use google adwords other than tools not properly used like this.Thank you.

logo designers chennai

brochure designers chennai

Love marriage procedure in Chennai, How to register marriage in Chennai, Court marriage procedure in Chennai

HRD Attestation in Chennai, Embassy Attestation, Apostalle Services

UAE Embassy attestation in bangalore
akshara123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:34 AM   #3
Rammadhur

Google keyword planners are the best way for getting a keyword.

Rammadhur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:34 AM   #4
RH-Calvin

Best keywords can be selected using Google keyword planner. It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.

| $1 VPS Hosting

| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:12 PM   #5
wwstewart

If I'm really trying to dig into a topic, I'm going with Google's Keyword Planner. Otherwise, I just write like I normally would. Sometimes I'll do that, then use Google's tool to help tweak the article.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #6
Kalista

Google adwords and Moz.

For Your Happy And Healthy Life -

Tech Blogs -
Kalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:18 AM   #7
marvinsam

I prefer keyword planner this is best and easy to use providing good results

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:35 AM   #8
likes beautiful

Google keyword planner used great.
likes beautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:52 AM   #9
timly

I use Google Keyword Planner.

timly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 06:03 AM   #10
JennyPitula

Firstly I used Keyword Planner and check the competitors what they are using and check what terms are users preferring.
JennyPitula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 10:45 AM   #11
adam6789

I like to use Google keyword planner tool.
adam6789 is offline   Reply With Quote