Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-17-2015, 05:21 AM   #1
jewelraz

Please review Modo di Vita

Hello Everyone,

Can you please take a look at our site: mododivita.com and let me know your feedback/comment about the site design, layout, structure, navigation system, contents and SEO friendliness? It would help us a lot to customize our site further.

Thanks and waiting to hear your reviews!
jewelraz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #2
TimBrook

It looks awesome but design maybe needs to more creative. Check your competitors sites and compare with them. Need to optimize more On-Page with SEO. Allover it looks good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
TimBrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:21 AM   #3
paulbo

Your website is nice, clean and easy to navigate. However, you need to have content in the website for SEO.

|
paulbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:27 AM   #4
apelab

good site, but loading so long

semua
dapat
dan
juga
apelab is offline   Reply With Quote