Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 07-31-2015, 08:23 AM   #16
mymobotips

I want to know about traffic tracking tools to increase traffic on my blog.
mymobotips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:30 PM   #17
jessdsouza123

website traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymobotips View Post
I want to know about traffic tracking tools to increase traffic on my blog.
Instead of this tools, you should try commenting on related blogs it will surely help you to increase traffic & You can try Gostats to track this traffic. It tracks traffic in a real time.
jessdsouza123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:22 AM   #18
Hemnaram

Alexa and google analytics will work..
Hemnaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:47 AM   #19
wefixtexas

well you have to check your google analytics code,i think it is not properly configured.
Apart from that you can use google webmaster tools,sem rush,ahrefs and coremetrics.

regards wefixtexas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
wefixtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:31 AM   #20
akashsharma1

you can check your website traffic by Google. Simply open Google like i promote our website in google.com i shall open google.com and then you paste your website " " midden this

So follow this you can check your traffic.

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:39 AM   #21
jitenmazee

I do not own any webiste but i have blogger blogs. Can i know about my blogs traffic using Google analytics?
jitenmazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:45 AM   #22
Danielsmith123

If you are looking for another tool then I'll suggest you Gostats. It tracks visitors traffic & measure your website performance in a real time.
Danielsmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:10 PM   #23
okedomino

i think you can use alexa for that matter.

okedomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:07 AM   #24
CheshtaBose

Few of the best website traffic checker tools are :

1. Feedburner
2. Sitemeter
3. Spotplex
4. ahrefs

|

|
|
CheshtaBose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:06 AM   #25
akashsharma1

if you want to be check you web traffic so google analytics best tool for you or you can also check in google webmaster.

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 12:32 AM   #26
rohitnagpure336

You can try on Clicky tool this is also a best tool for website's traffic check.

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 11:45 PM   #27
MrJohnny

Here are ten little-known techniques for figuring out how much traffic someone else’s website gets.

Alexa Ranking
Compete.com
SimilarWeb.com
FeedCompare.com
SEMRush.com
YouTube or Vimeo Views

Rapid Ranker is a WordPress plugin that can increase your page load speeds by over 500%, massively speeding up your website and reducing your page load times.
MrJohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 10:43 AM   #28
giadungthangha

Try Histat. It will help u a lot
giadungthangha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:12 AM   #29
supermanohar

If you are usnig cpanel you can watch traffic statics by using AWStats.

supermanohar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:13 AM   #30
Adhitimishra23

These are few traffic checker tools-
SEMrush, Google Analytics, Smallseotools, AWStats, SiteMeter, StatCounter.

Adhitimishra23 is offline   Reply With Quote