Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-24-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
peter men

Top Off Site Search Engine Ranking Factors

good on-site search engine optimisation techniques will provide your website with a solid base on which to build, it's the off-site factors which will really propel it higher in the rankings. Their are a few different off-site factors which come into play when assessing the popularity of your site in the search engine results pages. Today however, we shall look at 3 of the most important. These include, the quality and the quantity of inbound links to your site, the diversity of those inbound links and the popularity of your site including the 'bounce rate'.

Inbound links are links pointing to your site from another domain. In simple terms the search engines view these incoming links as a vote for your website. However, not all links are created equal and too many of the wrong type of links coming into your site can have a detrimental effect on your ranking. What's most important, when it comes to inbound links, is that they contain relevant anchor text for the keyword you are hoping to rank for. It is also paramount that the site the link originates from is relatively important in the eyes of the search engines (known as the page rank algorithm in Google) and that their is a good quantity of incoming links, compared with a competing site. Gaining these links can be a fairly difficult task unless you know what you are doing. Writing fresh and relevant content on a regular basis is one way of attracting incoming links to your site, as well as exchanging links with fellow web masters. However, using a link building expert is definitely recommended if you wish to gain a high number of relevant links into your site.

Link diversity is another off-site factor of great importance. If the search engines see that many of your links are coming from the same place or the same sort of site, they will view this in a negative manner. It is always important to diversify your link profile to include a wide range of differing domains, servers and anchor text. Again, this is where a link building expert will be of particular use.

The popularity of your site with visitors and the 'bounce rate', that is the rate of which people click on, and then immediately click off your site are also necessary factors to consider. Both of these elements can be measured and recorded with a decent analytics program such as Google analytics. A low rate of visitors can mean a poor SEO campaign, while a high bounce rate means you should almost certainly look at your on-site content or the design of your website to see if they could be improved.

Mastering these tips will give you the competitive edge needed to move your site to near the top of the search engine rankings!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

peter men is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
aitcqld95

Social activities are top off site search engine ranking factors.
aitcqld95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
AlexanderIoan

Send a message via ICQ to AlexanderIoan Send a message via Yahoo to AlexanderIoan
Today i learned some new things because of you. Thank you mate , i'am always glad to hear some new suggestions. I think i will write an article here, about this whole seo thing ( in my opinion) .
I do own a personal blog , where i write about my life , you can visit it here :
In my free time i work as an editor at
Visit this websites and share your opinion with me in a private message. Thank you !
AlexanderIoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:04 PM   #4
udehra Industri

Social activities are top off site search engine ranking factors. Off page work are the Forum submission
Blog submission
Directory submission
classified submission
Yahoo answering

|
|
|
udehra Industri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 01:15 AM   #5
shapna

Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Q&A Links
Forum Posting

|
shapna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 10:06 PM   #6
pankaj

Social sites are the Good way increasing the traffic ranking of website. Off page activity are the Best way increasing the Keyword ranking of website. forum Posting, classified submission, Blog submission, Social Bookmarking submission, Directory submission etc.
pankaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 04:50 AM   #7
webdesignindia

Social Bookmarking
Social Media
Content Sharing
Forum Posting

|
|
webdesignindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 02:02 AM   #8
seomarqetrix

There are important Off page activities are :

social bookmarking
forum posting
blog commenting
article submission
business listing
blog submission

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
seomarqetrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 04:26 AM   #9
Sangeetakashyap

First you must know that the On Page of your website must be accurately done as per the norms of Google then only the Off Page task will help you to rank your website easily. Secondly, the Off Page you are doing must be genuine i.e. the links you are building must be of high quality and coming from high PR sites only. A top quality content with customer engagement capability helps in the search engine ranking factor for a website.

Whether you are doing QnA, Social Bookmarking, Blog Posting or Article submission, the content must be of top quality. It works a lot

Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:32 AM   #10
kirakira2541

Today i learned some new things because of you. Thank you mate , i'am always glad to hear some new suggestions. I think i will write an article here, about this whole seo thing ( in my opinion) .

kirakira2541 is offline   Reply With Quote