Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-20-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
CPU

Powerful Servers in Sweden?

I'm looking for a decent dedicated server in Sweden and HostPlay.com seems to be good from my point of view.
They have affordable prices. Is their customer support professional?
What about their quality?
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2014, 03:06 AM   #2
Infinite

I believe you should have more options to choose from. Check for offers from Zeropid.com. They have performance servers in EU with helpful support for low prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:16 AM   #3
clo@

Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great!
What I want to say is that Hostplay.com users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.

Uptime is great (99.9%).
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:50 AM   #4
Grignard

As for reliable server solutions in EU my recommendation is Aspnix.com. You will get powerful servers for low prices provided by professional team.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:10 AM   #5
How?

Having checked hostplay.com servers in Sweden, I must say that their pricing is well-balanced.
According to customer hosting reviews, the reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:47 AM   #6
Edmund

I would recommend to rely on Redswitches.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 PM   #7
Webwerks-rit

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.
Webwerks-rit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:02 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Hostplay.com is great. Best technical support I have ever had.
The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites.
They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.

The code OFF5HP - gives 5% DISCOUNT on Any Dedicated Plan!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:32 AM   #9
Gorrilas

According to my research Redswitches.com is offering trustworthy services. Their server solutions are quality and fast. Support team is always ready to help and armed with knowledge.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #10
omprakash9

you must check their review section you will get idea about their service and support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 02:13 AM   #11
peterfreddy

I have never heard about or couldn't find any online reviews about the web host which you have specified. From my personal experience, I would suggest TuckTail.com as the best web host. I too have got dedicated server for my website from this web host. This web host provides me an excellent service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Their servers and services are highly stable and durable which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote