Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
Infinite

Quality Unlimited provider

Hi folks! I'm in search of quality hosting provider with unlimited plans. Found attractive offers from Hosthero.co.uk, what can you say about their service?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #2
koddos

I have heard of them for the first time.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in Netherlands
? Dedicated Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime | Fast setup & response time
?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
koddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:07 AM   #3
clo@

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
Check aspnix.com and their web hosting solutions. (Both Linux and Windows OSs).
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
Nullified

No hosting provider can offer unlimited without lying. Nothing is ever unlimited. You can however purchase plans with enormous or even unmetered amounts of space and data transfer allotments. Be aware though that when doing so these companies will also have stipulations in the tos that limit your file sizes and resource usage to an amount so small that you could never use it all.

Nullified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #5
ulysis

it is hard to predict which company provide good services in the hosting field but i can say godaddy and blue host are very reliable and guarantee 99.9% server up time, which is very important thing you should before you pick web hosting. Check the plans which have unlimited domain host, don't try free hosting providers.

|
|
ulysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:41 AM   #6
How?

Think that cheap web hosting plans from ultrawebsitehosting.com will suit all your specific needs.
Any time you need help they are there for you.
Price seems very competitive!
They offer 45-day money back guarantee, so you will lose nothing.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:33 AM   #7
Planethoster

I'd recommend you to ready carefuly TOS before using hosting plan with 'unlimited' features
Planethoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #8
MilesWeb

What server location are you interested in?
MilesWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:48 AM   #9
Natcoweb

Have you already signed up with that company, the OP?
Natcoweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #10
Grignard

I think you should have ore options to choose from. AS for unlimited hosting solutions I'd recommend you WebIntellects.com. You will receive featured stable plans, skilled team and affordable prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #11
zitam

Hi dude, I have no idea about Hosthero.co.uk, however, you can go through their customer reviews in Google..

According to my suggestion HostingRaja is better for Quality Unlimited Hosting Services. They are popular and affordable unlimited hosting company in India. Contact them.. www.hostingraja.in

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #12
Edmund

I think that Aspnix.com will perfectly suit your demands.They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:50 AM   #13
elenacriss884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grignard View Post
I think you should have ore options to choose from. AS for unlimited hosting solutions I'd recommend you WebIntellects.com. You will receive featured stable plans, skilled team and affordable prices.
i am Agree With you Grignard an my suggestion IS WebIntellects.com

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:47 AM   #14
Gorrilas

I suggest you to look for fair plans. Check for downtownhost.com services which are provided by professional team with various useful features for reasonable prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #15
WebIntellects-R

I recommend you to use host with unlimited plans only from reliable and time-tested hosts.
WebIntellects-R is offline   Reply With Quote