Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
alina albert

Which is best for blogging

Hi i have decide to make blog and work on it which is good according to you??
wordpress
blogspot
tumblr
typepad??
please give me suggestion..thanks in advance..
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
autovirginia

Best blogging sites

Wordpress is best because lot of options are there and it is good for seo purpose, and you can try posterous Dot com And weebly Dot com these are also good one. for blogging

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
autovirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
prabhat

off course wordpress is the best for blogging
prabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
johan cruyffff

Wordpress is the best for blogging.

johan cruyffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
aarisseo

When starting a blog, selecting the right wordpress theme is crucial to your success. There are many websites these days that claim to offer the best wordpress themes. WordPress categories and tags are both navigational and search-driven tools. They help readers locate what they are seeking on your site. Wordpress is the best...
aarisseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
rashidsohail

Wordpress is unsurpassed because lot of options are there and it is cracking for seo think, and you can try posterous Dot com And weebly Dot com these are also beatific one. for blogging

rashidsohail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:28 AM   #7
anita85

I am currently working on many blogging sites.
I like Blogspot and typad.

|
anita85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #8
BlazerD
Banned

I think all are good. BlogSpot is give you very simple navigation and easy to use you can add ad sense to earn money from that blog. Wordpress gives you very good facilities of wordpress applications. Paid wordpress gives you authority to use amazing wordpress tools which helps to increase traffic.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #9
livemott

Quote:
Originally Posted by autovirginia View Post
Wordpress is best because lot of options are there and it is good for seo purpose, and you can try posterous Dot com And weebly Dot com these are also good one. for blogging
Would you tell me how to use wordpress? I have never used it

livemott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #10
devisrimari

Quote:
Originally Posted by livemott View Post
Would you tell me how to use wordpress? I have never used it
hi,
you can add plugin into wordpress in order to make your blog as a SEO friendly.

devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #11
seoowner

Blogger is the best one as it is trusted because it is again Google product.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:38 AM   #12
IAMalfin

Wordpress is the best for blogging

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:23 AM   #13
bryanbell

Wordpress is the best blogging tool and it is more SEO friendly

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 04:26 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #14
palav

Quote:
Originally Posted by alina albert View Post
Hi i have decide to make blog and work on it which is good according to you??
wordpress
blogspot
tumblr
typepad??
please give me suggestion..thanks in advance..
Nothing is better than wordpress, Even google loves wordpress. It's the best for blogging so far

palav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #15
john_blur

For blogs blogger, Wordpress and Typepad are the best.

|
|
|
|
|
|
john_blur is offline   Reply With Quote