Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-22-2015, 04:13 AM   #1
friv

Cool Build custom game for your website in minutes

Hi!

I've recently built a tool, that allows anybody to build a custom game and use it on the website. It's simple...

What do you think of it? I would appreciate your opinions, comments, propositions...

You can find it here: http://www.friv.si/pairs/
And an example of customization: http://www.friv.si/pairs/beekeeping/

Looking forward to your feedback...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
friv is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2015, 12:39 AM   #2
agariogames

Hi there, You’ve done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website….

-
-
-
-
-
agariogames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 01:03 AM   #3
elmapeter099

Nice

Whether you need to make diversions for PCs, consoles, telephones or tablets, there's an instrument out there for you. What's more, in the event that regardless you believe it's a channel dream, then give me a chance to tell that you have created an awesome game ever.
http://www.filmstarlook.com/product-...il-war-jackets
elmapeter099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:46 AM   #4
drshanthala

A hysterectomy is an operation to remove a woman's uterus. A woman may have a hysterectomy for different reasons . There are many types of hysterectomy. Please contact Dr. Shanthala for hysterectomy treatment.

|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
drshanthala is offline   Reply With Quote