Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-12-2014, 01:25 AM   #1
Infinite

fast linux server

Need host offering fastest linux dedicated hosting deals.
After some research I've found ChicagoVPS.net.
Location is not really important, so what can you say about their stability and performance?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2014, 07:06 AM   #2
grunn

Fast and stable servers are available from hostsailor.com.
They have Gig connections, 24/7 network monitoring, Backups, Support of TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default, hardware raid10, etc..
Support is online for 24 hours.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #3
shiraoshi

You must go and deal with 4goodhosting. Uptime has been nothing but perfect for me because my site is always up and running without any glitch. I can say that their server performance is very impressive and excellent. Price is reasonable compared to other hosts that offer the same features but very expensive.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #4
peterfreddy

I have never heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable source to get Linux Dedicated hosting service, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 technical team support. They provide 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee too. Good luck.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:32 AM   #5
Grignard

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I know that ChicagoVPS.net is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:32 PM   #6
DennisBunting

I don't know much about this web hosting company, as i have never heard about it. But yeah i know one such company that can offer you good Linux Hosting Plans.
IX web Hosting provides 99.9% up time and it is very reliable, it has served me well, i hope you too like it.

Just give it a try..
DennisBunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:40 AM   #7
Celsius

A2hosting.com provides quality dedicated servers with SSD technology which makes load speed fast and there is a 17% off - SONIC.
Prices are affordable and their tech staff is active for 24 hours.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:42 AM   #8
bookinglord

hostakers.com is the best hosting for linux...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bookinglord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:35 AM   #9
Edmund

According to my experience with ChicagoVPS.net everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:42 AM   #10
Gorrilas

I suggest you to rely on servers from ChicagoVPS.net. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable prices and quality customer care.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:37 AM   #11
tommylii

If you need a quality dedicated server, use panamaserver.com.
This host is proven to be the best in delivering quality dedicated servers with DDoS protection and affordable prices. SSD is used by them too.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:49 AM   #12
bookinglord

visit hostakers.com for quality, dedicated and secured server.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bookinglord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:56 AM   #13
omprakash9

you can go through review section of hosting companies you will get better idea about their service and support.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:02 PM   #14
ledtubelight

- Apache 2 - Linux Web server
- MySQL 5 - MySQL Database Server
- PHP4/5 - PHP Scripting Language
- phpMyAdmin - Web-based database admin software.
- Webalizer - Website Traffic Analyzer
- Mail Server - Postfix (MTA) with Dovecot IMAP/POP3 + Sasl Authentication
- Squirrelmail - A web based email
- VSFTP - A fast ftp server to upload files
- Webmin - A freely available server control panel
- ClamAV - Antivirus software.
- A Firewall using IPtables.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #15
mahendra

- Apache 2
- Squirrelmail
- Webmin
- ClamAV

mahendra is offline   Reply With Quote