Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
ncjbhd

web hosting/server solution

I am wondering if anyone can offer some advice/tips on a logistical solution to my situation.

I have written a java app that creates several XML documents. The app loops and re-creates the XML documents every 5 minutes. I want to serve these documents out to client java apps.

Now, I have considered hosting a web server on my local machine where I could also run my java server app. But I have heard of people's ISP taking issue with this scenario. I could potentially have several thousand client apps retrieving an XML document every 5 minutes, so hosting this kind of thing locally would probably be a bad idea at some point anyway.

Finding a place to host my site is easy, but where/how can I also have this java server app run? I am a noob to webhosting/server solutions. Any information or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2011, 04:36 AM   #2
Michel001

Check out m6.net - these guys know how to keep everything working and do their job qualified.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
yamamoto

That shouldb individually resolved fo you by provider. I may advice looking through the deals of greenolivetree.net, which have individual approach to aevery client, at least because of having no fixed plan metrics.
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #4
Edmund

I suppose you should check for reliable hosting provider such as Hostome.com. They are providing cheap web hosting plans with 99.9% uptime and knowledgeable support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #5
omprakash9

there are many hosting providers you can go through the google search engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:44 AM   #6
ledtubelight

Web Hosting :
Is the service providing space on the Internet for websites.

server solution:
In information technology, a server is a computer program that provides services to other computer programs (and their users) in the same or other computers.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:22 AM   #7
DelmarHairs

Get the effective and good web hosting from a reputable and known website. Make a search for the same, check the space availability, bandwidth etc.

DelmarHairs is offline   Reply With Quote