Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-30-2016, 02:00 AM   #1
vijayalakshmi

Review my website

Let me know the comments , website : Chennaistarfurniture.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
vijayalakshmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2016, 07:55 AM   #2
promovare

Send a message via MSN to promovare Send a message via Yahoo to promovare
Very nice. U still have to work on design tho. Furniture is a hard niche. Good luck!

promovare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:17 AM   #3
Vishal Arora

nice website..

Vishal Arora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 05:58 AM   #4
Proofreader

Your site is super slow. Where is it hosted? Try using caching.
Proofreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:59 PM   #5
daveephoto

Is your website down? It is not loading for me.

daveephoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:39 AM   #6
ajsahi

comments are basically the suggestion or your thinking for a post that you read and leave a comment below. now a day's it is used to rank your blog by increasing the backlinks of your own blog

"

ajsahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:33 AM   #7
BonkersAbtTech

Nice design and responsive, however it does take a long time to load. Make sure your CSS is minified and all your custom CSS is in one file. At the moment it seems to be spread over multiple files. This also applies to your Javascript.

Also, remove query parameters from your static files as some browsers won't cache them.

The one thing you can do actually to significantly speed up your site it to ensure that your Apache server gzips your HTML, CSS, Javascript and any XML files you might have.

Consider adding some more content on there but otherwise the images are good.

Also, consider using https as Google will start flagging non-secure websites soon.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

BonkersAbtTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:31 AM   #8
VictorHill

Need few improvement in header banner images
logo is interesting.
Keep it up
Nice one.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:36 AM   #9
damian85

I'm not a fan of the green color to be honest. Also, the header need to be improved. Keep it up, good luck!
damian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:32 AM   #10
Fastlearner

Very very slow loading fix it. A;so your slider needs work with pictures.

Fastlearner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:56 AM   #11
KevinJohnson1

Your site takes too much time to loading. And starting post are not clickable in your website.

KevinJohnson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:10 AM   #12
mermantiun

Don't have Meta description
Don't have Meta keywords
Don't have H1 Headings
Text/HTML ratio = 12%, low.
Website needs to be improved
mermantiun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:03 AM   #13
tourism123

Nice website.

tourism123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:27 AM   #14
David910

Site is nice, but slow loading. Need change size of the photo.

|
David910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:52 AM   #15
george.web13

Nice website, with awfull logo.
Better change that. The logo is just a pic, in a wrong place.
That thing is not logo.

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote