Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
noyon100

Fast food and health risk

Food is something everyone needs, everyday, as we know, how it is produced and who controls it, are important issues.
noyon100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
cobo_836

Fast food, always brings convenience, not only to solve the food problem, but also to solve the time problem.Although long-term eating fast food on human health will bring some problems, but because of the convenience factor of the fast food, many people still continue to eat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:07 AM   #3
sergeyk

i think that ppl who says that fast food tastes really good and better that healthy food are mistaken as everything depends on how it is cooked. that is why i am for healthy food even if it takes more time to be prepared.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #4
quicklockworks

Fast food is just fast problems. I understand that its easy to eat it but its just unhealthy all in all. After I saw Supersize me I was actually disgusted with all of fast foods.

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
innocentdevil73

fast food is not good in long-term, most fast food comes with food additives and chemicals which put bad impact on health.

Apply Now for
and get up to £1000 in an hour
innocentdevil73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
marrie11

I think Stick to a diet Eat low calorie foods and avoid fast food snacs, drinking the good quantity of water, eating Fruits and vegetables, avoid the junk food and taking a balance diet and proper sleep is essential for health.

NYC Fraxel

Last edited by marrie11; 08-28-2012 at 02:29 AM..
marrie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 AM   #7
benjaminalfie

Fast food is a driving force behind the epidemic of diet-related health conditions, setting our kids up for a lifetime of health problems. Nearly one out of every three children in the U.S. is now overweight or obese.
benjaminalfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:54 AM   #8
Ryan Willson

I don`t love fast food but i must eat and I know is not health but must f.....

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #9
jeff.cool25

Well, Fast food not good for health but I love to it.

|
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #10
manojagadi

Fast food is not good for health. We should avoid eating fast food as much as possible.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #11
sam davis

According to helpguide.org Fast food is cheap, convenient, filling, and to many of us it tastes good. Unfortunately, eating just one fast food meal can pack enough calories, sodium, and fat for an entire day or more. Eating fast food on a regular basis can lead to a host of different health problems. Still, the quick-and-cheap temptation can often be hard to resist. As an informed customer, you can make healthier choices and still enjoy the price and convenience of fast food restaurants.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #12
nathanmurphy090

Well, Fast food not good for health

|
nathanmurphy090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #13
maria.cute

You should have all types of food. But keep the ratio in your mind. Divide you exercise and Food. If you eat something like fast food then increase your stomach exercise for that particular day. That is the best solution. Because you can not avoid all things which are prohibited.

|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #14
prbiorbyt

I do not think fast food is not better for health. Some of the foods can be really healthy even if they are made fast. Look for food with low fat and a lot of vegetables. Burgers, pizzas and French fries are not the healthiest solution and you should avoid them.

prbiorbyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 AM   #15
nagavenkata

According to my opinion, Fast Food is not good for Health.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote