Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
How?

Professional Windows Hosting for Asp?

Hello,
Currently I am looking for a new windows web host. I live in US, so a asp.net hosting in my country would be great, but I don't mind if it's somewhere else.
What can you say about Aspnix.com?
Reliable or not?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2013, 11:30 PM   #2
blacklogic112

A Multi Recipient Address enables a single email message to be delivered to multiple recipients in your organisation. MRAs are ideal for distributing staff bulletins and memos quickly and efficiently

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #3
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing.......we will contact you......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:25 AM   #4
Edmund

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard that Aspnix.com is reputable company with affordable pricing, knowledgeable support and quality services.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:47 AM   #5
thewebhosting

If you are searching for US based reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, the best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. A Windows Shared Hosting plan with 10 GB Storage and 100 GB Bandwidth will cost you $3.95/Month. In this plan you will get latest Microsoft ASP.Net 4.5 Framework., IIS 8, MS SQL 2012 Database support and much more.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:53 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
Aspnix.com is the best windows host I've ever tried before, their features are unique.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #7
lampdev112

We are a very developer friendly web hosting firm. If it's simply a tool that your website is going to use, we'll make sure that you have it on the server.

lampdev112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:20 AM   #8
Gorrilas

Seems Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows solutions from. Many webmasters are satisfied with their affordable pricing, featured plans and solid servers.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #9
blacklogic112

"I wanted to pass on that this past week our server appears to have been performing very well. Our sites have been consistently responsive, our DB is running fast, and our e-mail broadcast last night -- our largest ever -- went out without a hitch.

blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:09 AM   #10
Michel001

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
I would say that Aspnix.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
Pages load fast.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:56 PM   #11
SanGoku

I suggest you to look for positive customer reviews on them to make a proper research. Based on my experience 4Goodhosting is high quality hosting provider with highest stability and skilled customer support staff. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:32 AM   #12
Infinite

You can definitely rely on Aspnix.com windows hosting services. Stability is great, servers are solid and support team is helpful. Prices are moderate.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:04 AM   #13
CPU

For me Aspnix.com have extremely fast network. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:30 AM   #14
lampdev112

I am a web develop and I have been with Afrihost since 2008 and they have never let me down ever since. The hosting is so flawless and they have awesome software installation tools like fantastico and softaculous, which makes it easy to manage your domain and load CMS software, even for a person who doesn’t know much about hosting.

lampdev112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:00 PM   #15
soufianYH

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard that Aspnix.com is reputable company with affordable pricing, knowledgeable support and quality services.

soufianYH is offline   Reply With Quote