Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-13-2015, 06:44 AM   #1
prateek70007

What is Web Hosting and how it works ?

We all have lots of confusion about #WebHosting works,
So, here's this simple post to solve all your queries.

http://www.hostingfever.in/blogs/rol...sting-website/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2015, 04:30 AM   #2
peterfreddy

Good article on what is web hosting and how does it works. I have hosted my website with TuckTail.com this web host provides me a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:21 AM   #3
Samkio

As far as i experienced hostgator is best, other good web host companies include bluehost and godaddy's hosting.
Samkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 01:51 AM   #4
How?

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

I can also recommend vpsnine.com if you need professional vps hosting provider.
Use the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders... . It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:08 PM   #5
ishani_jariwala

Hosting can tricky at times and the details which you have shared in the post doesnt seem to be that confident..
ishani_jariwala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:45 AM   #6
SandraFFrank

Web hosting is the activity or business for providing the sufficient storage space and access for website. With having the different plans of domain name and web hosting one can create a website which is accessible by whole world. Before designing any website you have to take the help of two basic hosting plans i.e. shared and dedicated.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:00 AM   #7
CPU

I believe that it will be useful for webmasters here to share nice info on digitalserver.com.mx web hosting. Their servers are stable and they could be good for running VPN service. They offer real Mexican ips.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:18 AM   #8
clo@

If you ask me, I know that hostingsource.com provide reliable web hosting services.
Specials: VPS - 50% off the price, dedicated servers - double ram, storage, bandwidth.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:50 AM   #9
ahmedsalim

There are different kinds of web hosting linux hosting, cloud hosting, etc. what you really wanna know about this, do you want to start you own business of web hosting or you are just after best web hosting providers for your website ?

ahmedsalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #10
mollywilson866

Web hosting is a type of hosting in which to host the files for your website, provider give us space on computer.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:49 PM   #11
Suprabhat

Web Hosting is a platform where you can run your blog or website.

For Example,
If you want to built a house you will be needing a plot, similarly if you need to build a blog or website you will need hosting for it.
Suprabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:59 AM   #12
Jacob23

Web hosting is a platform or a web space that mostly Web Hosting companies provider to its customers. Which help you to save the data and files of your website to access it any time for your online website.

Last edited by Jacob23; 12-08-2015 at 06:31 AM..
Jacob23 is offline   Reply With Quote