Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-31-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
junwe

1 Free PR7 Dofollow EDU Backlink

Here is the page: Dofollow EDU Backlinks

Please click +1 button (at the beginning of the post), once you +1'd, you should be redirect to a download page, there is a PDF file, guide to build a free PR7 dofollow EDU backlink.

If it doesn't work, please tell me what happened here or add comment in my site (you get another backlink from my site);
If it works, just grab the dofollow EDU backlink.

Cool?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junwe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2011, 12:41 AM   #2
pearl20dec2011

Are you talking of some blog commenting links which already have hundred of links?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
deals |
pearl20dec2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:36 AM   #3
rubymooree

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl20dec2011 View Post
Are you talking of some blog commenting links which already have hundred of links?
i guess so. i saw similar posts before, most of the links are useless.
rubymooree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
junwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymooree View Post
i guess so. i saw similar posts before, most of the links are useless.
It is a fresh resource, profile backlink, NOT spam comment backlink.

Try it before guess it.
junwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #5
luciferye

i saw similar posts before, most of the links are useless.

|
|
|
|
|
luciferye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
gabrielnagy

Worth a try...check it later on if it is worthless or not.

gabrielnagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #7
movielocker

Is it working or not?

|
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:03 AM   #8
thedigger

I noticed that links on .edu sites are not permanent if its created by blog commenting or profile backlinking. I think its money wasting.

|
|
thedigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
ryangetty

I suppose edu links have to be related to the website industry than only effective...

ryangetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #10
Online_Loan

It's not working for me dude.you have any another option.I am waiting for your reply.

Online_Loan is offline   Reply With Quote