Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-23-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
michalsemen

SEO Ranking Went Down

Hi guys,

I was ranking for 10-12 keywords in on first page and in first five positions. Ranking down suddenly and it is fluctuating again and again. Google in terms of fluctuation says to have little patience.

What about you guys how you are considering all that? I have heard many people have suffered with all that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
michalsemen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2013, 04:02 AM   #2
titly555

You have to do quality work. Your all activity should be relevant site, you have to get quality link. You have to post unique and informative content for your site.

|
titly555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
nishu2685

same happened to me, My first page ranking keyword now dropped to fifth page
nishu2685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
bob225

Its Google Penguin. Like Titly555 said - you need to focus on quality everything. Just keep plugging away and go the "white hat" way and you will come back. Cutting corners dosen't get you far.

:
bob225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
abhirampathak3

I also agree with "Titly555". Maybe your site affected by the Google penguin update. You need to do quality work; you have to post unique and informative content for all on page and off page activity.

- Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

- SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM
abhirampathak3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:00 AM   #6
87nitingarg

Because Google panda update so ranking is going down guys focus on content management.

|
|
|

|
87nitingarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:10 AM   #7
M2Mainak

I think due to the recent update by Google in this month your rank went down. My site went down too. I removed all the low quality backlinks that linked to my site using the Google Disavow tool and now, though it has not gained its earlier position but still went up a little.
M2Mainak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #8
Mike Maravilla

The right use of keywords not only allows a website to be ranked higher but also enables it to be used most likely again and again. The appropriate keywords used on a website not only lets people reach you but can also convince people to use your products. here is how to perform proper keyword research.

Mike Maravilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:04 AM   #9
jamesjennifer

I Think now a days quality content is most important.

|
|
|
|
jamesjennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM   #10
josephjohn4556

Yes Quality should be maintain by the SEO Experts and also developers and neglecting the duplicate content.

josephjohn4556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #11
Mike Maravilla

Do 10 sbm in good site for each keyword and then Blog, article, with fresh content.

Mike Maravilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:16 AM   #12
roger4321

yes. Even for me it happened but stopped now. It is showing good results now.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #13
Budd

I have been dropping down on the first page as well. I'm wondering if google is doing an update

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #14
afnan796

While this subject
can be very touchy for most people, my opinion is that there
has to be a middle or common ground that we all can find. I do appreciate that you've added relevant and
intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!

afnan796 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #15
JACKADEN

Try to use Social media sites for your keywords improvement.

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote