Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
rohanferns

Opinion on unfriender required

Hi There,

Last week , on this and various other forums, I asked if there was any way a user of the old Facebook account could know if the friend request sent by him/her has been accepted or rejected. Well, a member on a forum called 'site point' suggested an app called 'unfriend finder.' when I tried installing this app, I got a message that said, "extensions,apps and themes can harm your computer." So I'd like an opinion as to how safe or unsafe this app really is.

Please provide your expert input.
rohanferns is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
creativemedia

I would just be careful in general about installing any facebook apps, especially those types. There was one advertised alot that supposedly allowed you to see how many friends viewed your profile. This was a scam and it ended up taking you to another website asking for a payment. I've seen this time and time again with various different apps so I just avoid them altogether. Not worth the headache.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
creativemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #3
ptfetapes

PTFE coated glass fabrics are typically composed of woven fiberglass fabrics coated with PTFE or Teflon. These unusual materials offer outstanding non-stick performance, high temperature, chemical and fire resistance as well as excellent electrical properties,and they have been used in a wide range of industrial applications. A variety of substrates, thickness, weights and surface textures can be produced in a diversity of styles

|
ptfetapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
rohanferns

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativemedia View Post
I would just be careful in general about installing any facebook apps, especially those types. There was one advertised alot that supposedly allowed you to see how many friends viewed your profile. This was a scam and it ended up taking you to another website asking for a payment. I've seen this time and time again with various different apps so I just avoid them altogether. Not worth the headache.
Thanks for replying. Do have any idea or knowledge about this particular app called unfriend finder? If you do, then please share it, I'd really like to know.
rohanferns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
Ryan smith

Thank you very very much for this great information.....

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #6
affdec

Thanks for sharing information...

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:26 AM   #7
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing with us..........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote