Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-19-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
MetalHeader

Do you smoke cannabis?

Do you smoke marijuana? what do you think about cannabis legalization?
I do because it benefits me in many ways.
Here is one of many reason why you should support cannabis legaliztion:
bit.ly/2GIaIpS
MetalHeader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2018, 12:49 AM   #2
paullimo

They usually look like baby bongs and are another way to smoke cannabis. A bubbler contains a chamber for water, commonly with a down stem directly connected to the bowl of the piece.
paullimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:19 AM   #3
EthanThompson

Smile

I have just arrived from a trip I have made with my couple to Amsterdam and I have discovered all the philosophy and the world behind cannabis. The legalization of this substance is very advantageous for both the State and citizens. And yes, one or the other smoked there and I have to say that it was a very pleasant experience.
EthanThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 02:54 PM   #4
Ageshka

I first tried cannabis when it was legalized in Colorado. My friends and I were in Denver and found on one portal a recommendation to visit the new cafe shop in our area. I found the site of these guys, I liked that they have a lot of reliable information about marijuana, see for yourself there https://www.thelodgecannabis.com/ really are articles on how marijuana affects human health, what are the ways to use marijuana, a detailed description of the strains and the most important thing for me is discounts on different cannabis products on different days of the week. I don’t smoke, so I decided to try brownie with hash. It was so delicious, as if it was cooked by a chef in my favorite restaurant. I didn't experience any unpleasant sensations and I can say with confidence that this gave me peace and complete relaxation. I did nothing wrong and my behavior was as usual. I think if at that moment I would meet with one of my neighbors, they wouldn't notice that I was eating something containing THC. I really enjoyed this adventure and would love to repeat it. Maybe next time I will try cannabis oil through vape.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote