Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #1
itmartsolution

Location: 273, Surya Sen Rd, Purba Rabindra Pally, N.C.P, Barrackpore, Kol – 700122
Question Anyone can help me for Directory Submission?

I am not looking well directory submission sites.
I need instant approval directory submission site.Every Sites will be well.
itmartsolution is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 12:14 AM   #2
autocarcovers

Directory Submission We Can improve link popularty of our Websites. So Every One Will Find high pr directory submission site list to Imporve their Site Ranking plus Link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

autocarcovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:41 PM   #3
meera64

Find in directorycritic.com website. you will get a useful links.

|
meera64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:47 PM   #4
nanditarao

Well there is lot of instant approval directory submission sites you can find on the web, few websites are directory8.org, alivelinks.org, fire-directory.com etc
nanditarao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:22 PM   #5
sofiasofi

I have used directories for link building for ages currently I muddle thru the following has anyone any idea what the best practice is for the following:

[Q1] When link building on the clients behalf should I use the clients name or my own name (when required by the website or directory) I am not talking about the company name but the individuals name that can be required during the submission process.

[Q2] As you know some directory links are paid, I can think of 2 methods of dealing with this:

Method 1. I use the Clients PayPal account
Which would mean that I would require their PayPal Username & Password, it does occur to me that while its great for the client it may not be great for me from a legal standpoint, any thoughts?

Method 2. Via my PayPal account / Credit Card
As some of the payments can be re-occurring this would be a pain to manage. If I went down this route I would have to work out a charge to reflect this, any ideas of how to cover this?

sofiasofi is offline   Reply With Quote