Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 01:57 AM   #1
devmeh5

How to Increase Traffic for my Website?

I am in the business of manufacturing steel rolling mill machines and other tools & equipments. I also have a website for that, there is one problem that it is not getting much traffic.

Can you give me some tips so that I can get some good and relevant traffic to my website. And another problem is that there are some pages which are not getting any single visitor at all.

Please Share Some Useful Tips

Old 05-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #2
annerice

social networking sites is the best to promote your sites.. but you must also improve your ranking in organic search by using different kind of whitehat SEO.
annerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
patprecisione

To elaborate- Some white SEO tactics include guest blog posting, forum posting, social bookmarking etc. If I were you, I would pick up an SEO for Dummies book as an introduction to SEO.

Also, since you're site is just starting out, it might not be a bad idea to check out a few paid link directories. Just make sure they're quality directories such as Yahoo and Business.com.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from PrecisionEnvelope.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from Lorraine Gregory
patprecisione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:57 AM   #4
shivendra12

Lightbulb How to Increase Traffic for my Website?

Some of the best strategies you can use to drive users to your site and improve the visibility of your pages can be found within Google's webmaster tools. We've highlighted five ways you can take advantage of the tools below to improve the visibility of the content you've worked hard to create.

shivendra12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:59 AM   #5
tommyosmena

lear about social media marketing dude it can help you a lot

tommyosmena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:24 PM   #6
rankmedia90

There are many methods to drive targeted traffic to your site following.
1. Social Bookmarking
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Forum Posting
4. Guest Posting
5. Blog Commenting
6. PR etc
rankmedia90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #7
swatihotels

Keep it Fresh. For do it again trips, it is essential to offer frequent up-dates to the website, especially in regularly considered areas. Add clean material every few days if possible; at a lowest, every week.
swatihotels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #8
roger4321

to increase traffic you need to do seo for your site and also promote your site in major social networking sites.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #9
gamealotv

to increase the amount of visits you the best way to share my page on the popular social networking sites such as facebook, google+, okay .....

Tải Game Ngũ Long Tranh Bá miễn phí cho Điện thoại của bạn

miễn phí cho Điện thoại của bạn
gamealotv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
sam davis

You can set up an account to social media websites, participate in forums, blogs, social bookmarking, directory sites, make sure to work on websites with good pr related to your niche.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #11
Jack Hard

After Google penguin 2.0 Update I think don't submission with critical subject but My opinion is publish your company with their services and demands.
Jack Hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #12
yera

Traffic can be increased by gaining traffic through social networking site...

yera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #13
sophiabrown

It is better to go for Google Adwords PPC Campaign if you want instant traffic.

Office & Home Furniture Online
sophiabrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #14
Zora2012

Add high-quality content. Try forum posting, blog and article submissions SMO which will definitely help in increasing your website traffic.

- Shopping Cart- PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

- SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM
Zora2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #15
prcheck

build quality backlinks to your site

|
|
prcheck is offline   Reply With Quote