Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
skwmk2012

Property Maintaenance as a business

I feel like I'm putting my toes out for the alligators. But there are some pretty knowledgeable real estate people that post here, so maybe they will share what they know. There are a couple contractor- and own-equipment type jobs advertised with property management companies, with admittedly absurdly high weekly earnings projections. Property maintenance for foreclosures etc. would seem to be a growing industry, or is it already over-saturated? Any tips on getting into this line of work, and is it worth it? Aside from contacting real estate offices and the chamber of commerce (oops, now I let myself in for more abuse), what avenues are available if starting a property maintenance/repair business? I have talent and a decent bankroll, but maybe I'd be better off gambling--at least I wouldn't sweat while I lost money. Thank you for any advice or personal experience with this industry.

Restaurant Equipment l Used Restaurant Equipment
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2012, 02:31 AM   #2
zxzx

I dont know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:49 AM   #3
abrienda_noec

Make sure you have the resources to start your property maintenance business.

time management tips

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
abrienda_noec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:18 AM   #4
MortinGuptil

The property maintenance business is often called a handyman business or caretaking, provides property, building, & grounds maintenance services to customers.The variety in this business may even be a challenge as it can be difficult to know which tools you will require to bring with you each day. This business will also challenge you to learn new skills often.Property management is a surprisingly simple & affordable field to enter, requiring minimal schooling or experience & no tiny business start-up capital.
There's several lessons that I learned while working in this business.
1)Many homeowners or property owners do not have the time for property maintenance
2)This business basically generates repeat business from existing customers since property owners always have another project that needs to be done .
__________________________________________________ ____

Barcelona Real Estate Market

Last edited by MortinGuptil; 07-22-2013 at 03:47 AM..
MortinGuptil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #5
asmakaan

Due to industrialization, the land prices have increased a lot and it keeps on increasing as more and more companies are opening up their offices in new cities. Consequently, non-residents of that area have to search for property. This has turned into an investment purpose in addition to need basis for homes. The benefits include high Return on investment when monetary requirement is there if you have bought a property in good location.

asmakaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:20 AM   #6
REGroupCA

yes, it is a good idea to start property maintenance business peoples are keen to their property and most of the peoples are don't have enough time. You can contact them and offer a good proposal to their property maintenance. You can get good growth with advanced strategy and planning.
online.
REGroupCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #7
danielryan309

I am really stressed out about these properties that I have and the biggest dilemma that I have about it is the aspect of actual and day to day maintenance.

|
|
danielryan309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #8
davidjose131

I am stressed out regarding all these properties which I have and one of the biggest dilemmas which I have regarding it is an aspect of actual and daily maintenance.

|
|
davidjose131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #9
danielwilliam15

I am anxious out concerning all these messes which I have and one of the biggest hitches which I have apropos it is a facet of actual and daily conservancy.

|
|
danielwilliam15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #10
thomasjon814

I am more than concerned about the aspect pertaining to property maintenance. I am concerned about the aspect of day to day maintenance that needs to be performed.

|
|
thomasjon814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #11
williamdavid334

The truth remains that I am more than stressed out about similar types of properties. I am truly in real dilemma as far as the aspect of day to day maintenance remains concerned.

|
|
williamdavid334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:55 AM   #12
husherclarke

Things you'll need to function and start a Property Maintenance as a business:

Maintenance repair Skills
Social Skills
Primary Mathematical Abilities

husherclarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #13
Die_heart

yes, it is a good idea to start property maintenance business peoples are keen to their property and most of the peoples are don't have enough time. You can contact them and offer a good proposal to their property maintenance. You can get good growth with advanced strategy and planning.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:14 PM   #14
Vijaypatel

Make sure you have the resources to start your property maintenance business.

Vijaypatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:34 AM   #15
Ryan smith

Thanks for such an excellent information....

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote