Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-21-2019, 11:56 AM   #1
Celsius

Shared account .... where can I have the best one?

Where can I buy the best shared hosting account from?
KVChosting.net and avansit.com are in my mind, so what should I do?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2019, 11:53 PM   #2
How?

How much disk space, bandwidth do you need?
Think Kvchosting.net shared hosting solutions based on SSD storage will suit your needs.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 09:40 AM   #3
kronos77

KVChosting.net and avansit.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:29 PM   #4
a-b-c-d

Kvchostng.net is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support. The cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. I recommend their hosting deals to all of my friends all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:37 PM   #5
Michel001

The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. Kvchosting.net have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:20 AM   #6
fcolor

Send a message via ICQ to fcolor
What kind of a service do yo factually need? What kind of applications are you planning to use. This important for I/O and for many other things.

Edge Bare Metal & Cloud Infrastructure in 80 data centers worldwide
fcolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 02:29 AM   #7
clo@

I would like to mention that Canspace.ca is a good web host in Canada. They have never left me hanging. System problems are negligable and those that do occur are jumped on and quickly fixed. I have no hesitation recommending them.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:36 AM   #8
Celsius

Plans from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and low cost.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:44 PM   #9
alvin_hoffman

what is your budget

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote