Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
keongomes105

Becoming a web blogger

Hello everyone present in this forum. I am a complete newbie in the field of search engine optimization or SEO, so if I get some wise and useful tips from you regarding this, that would be great for me. I have a plan to set up a blog online in blogger and for that purpose I need your assistance. Problem is that as I am completely naïve, I don’t know the practice of producing blog pages or even how to plan it. Can someone shed some light on this matter? I need some particular information and guideline from you guys. Any information you provide will be of great value to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
keongomes105 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #2
chrisv24

what are you planning to blog about? can't really give you specifics until we know that.

Just write relevant content and ensure that posts are not to long, maybe 400 words max.
chrisv24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
weblover50

Sign up with a free blog, like blogger or wordpress. Start posting with good quality content and have a good design. These are the most important steps to start a blog.
and
weblover50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:59 AM   #4
shaunmark8

very much informative post thanks.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
sam davis

Which would you prefer blogger wordpress?

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
Ryan smith

Good job..

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #7
Grace Hall

Becoming a blogger is a good idea......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote