Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-10-2018, 09:57 AM   #1
aldaneuve

Smile Home Appliances Review

Friends, I've created a website that reviews home appliances like water purifiers, coolers, mixer grinders etc. Please have a look and let me know wht you think.

https://smartken.in/
aldaneuve is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2018, 02:36 AM   #2
EriTay

Hello aldaneuve, your site looks very clean. For my taste it is a bit too white, but that's just my taste. I don't really understand the navigation as "Home" and "Home Appliances Reviews" lead to the same spot. Maybe you could just let go of "Home" then. The site loads fast. Overall I like it.
EriTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 04:50 AM   #3
nadiryaqoob

aldaneuve great site. i also have a website Tiaracle.com working on custom canvas prints art.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

and
nadiryaqoob is offline   Reply With Quote