Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-21-2015, 04:15 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Asp.net hosting is needed

I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running asp.net web sites.
Having done a search I found Fozzy.com and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
I would like to know more about this host and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

How good is this host for asp.net hosting services?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2015, 05:37 AM   #2
Infinite

As I know Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get windows hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 04:50 AM   #3
Grignard

Seems that with Aspnix.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:20 AM   #4
Metro-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post
I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running asp.net web sites.
Having done a search I found Fozzy.com and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
I would like to know more about this host and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

How good is this host for asp.net hosting services?
For asp.net hosting, I would recommend you to find it on asp.net/hosting/home. You can rely on asphostportal.com for .net hosting. They have great features, support the latest asp.net, price is OK too. For european server, you can try hostforlife.eu, ukwindowshostasp.net, centron. Good luck
Metro-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 10:03 AM   #5
itajooba

what kind of windows hosting you are looking for ? do you have any specific need like MSSQL version

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itajooba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:05 AM   #6
CPU

The host you are asking about has so many good feedbacks in web hosting services market.
You need to contact Fozzy.com, tell your requirements (disk space, bandwidth, etc.) and their highly trained team of experts will find a good asp.net hosting solution. Pricing is normal, IMHO.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:59 AM   #7
Edmund

I know Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 11:37 PM   #8
thewebhosting

You must search on Google to check the reviews at various forum to determine how trustworthy they are. If you need other suggestions for ASP.Net web hosting, I would suggest you to try AccuWebHosting.com (Featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery) for top notch Windows web hosting experience supported by highly skilled support technicians. One of the leading Web Hosting provider since 2003 and serving 20000+ customer across the globe.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:24 AM   #9
devpoint

I don’t believe to go with new ones like them, I am using asphostportal.com, it’s really high rated company with having 99.99% Uptime, Super Fast Connections, Cheap Price just $1/mo, 30 days money back guarantee and such high rated customer service which is fast to reply my ticket.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:14 AM   #10
clo@

I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Fozzy.com. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.

I like their web site as you can read the info in 4 languages: US, RU, EU and IN
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 02:27 AM   #11
shiraoshi

Seriously I have no idea about your host. I'd like to say that I am fully satisfied using 4Goodhosting. These guys offers hosting servers for reasonable prices. My experience with them has been exceptional. The servers runs very fast and the uptime is 100% so far. When it comes to support, they are absolutely fast. The response time is few minutes often with full solution of my support questions. They can be reach anytime you want because they are up 24 hours.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:30 AM   #12
Gorrilas

According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is the quality host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:55 PM   #13
mollywilson866

If you looking for site that host your asp.net website, you should go for go4hosting. It is really reliable , provide quality services and affordable in price.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:59 AM   #14
ArchRabbit

Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).
ArchRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:59 AM   #15
yogyogi

asp.net is given in all windows hosting plans. So you can choose between any from godaddy, hostgator, 1and1 etc.

yogyogi is offline   Reply With Quote