Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-01-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
aditya12

Why my websites ranking is not improving in search engines?

Hello, friends I was working on a website from last 5-6 months and I have done all on page like meta tags, alt tags, content update etc.

I also worked on off-page using all techniques like social bookmarking, classified ads submission, directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting, infographic submission, image submission and search engine submission. But I was not getting right result and now my websites ranking going down day by day. So please provide me the right information that what to do to improve ranking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
aditya12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2016, 11:12 PM   #2
arhithpatel8885

Website ranking depends on search engine crawl rate.so you need to increase backlinks to get crawl your site.
arhithpatel8885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:23 PM   #3
jagdishrock

You must update your website content which must be new and good quality which help to get your ranking back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jagdishrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:09 AM   #4
towertech

Hi,

Your must check your web content.

Is your website content is high quality and user friendly?
Is your web content included all your targeted keywords?
Does your backlinks are from high authority website as well as relevant website?

Thanks

|
|
|
towertech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:16 AM   #5
FerinKings

Try to get Good dofollow backlinks from the Good sites. Update the Unique Content to the Website,

|
|
FerinKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:35 AM   #6
aditya12

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhithpatel8885 View Post
Website ranking depends on search engine crawl rate.so you need to increase backlinks to get crawl your site.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am working on directory submission for more backlinks but my links are not get improved So can you tell which techniques I should use to get more backlinks.

Old 09-02-2016, 04:48 AM   #7
aditya12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdishrock View Post
You must update your website content which must be new and good quality which help to get your ranking back
Hi, thanks for your reply I will work on this.

Old 09-02-2016, 05:07 AM   #8
John Anderson

you need to be better On page as well as off page optimization, off page techniques you need to create quality backlinks that will be helpful to crawl your website easily.

John Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:16 AM   #9
kristy01

seo

i think your url is not good for google
regards
mcafee support number

Last edited by kristy01; 10-29-2016 at 12:17 AM..
kristy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:18 AM   #10
alex.thomson

Some of the following tips used to increase the page rank of your website:
1. High-Quality Content
2. Site Submitting
3. Guest Posting
4. Link Exchange
5. Commenting On Other Blogs
6. Social Bookmarking
7. Website Accessibility
8. Using Commonly Searched Keywords
9. Website Advertising
10. Create Multiple Pages
11. Participate In Forums
12. Using Signatures
13. Never Use Illegal Tactics

alex.thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:39 AM   #11
aditya12

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
you need to be better On page as well as off page optimization, off page techniques you need to create quality backlinks that will be helpful to crawl your website easily.
Hi, thanks for your reply. As you know to get quality backlinks is very difficult.
So can you tell me which one is the best technique to get backlinks.

Old 09-03-2016, 02:41 AM   #12
aditya12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy01 View Post
i think your url is not good for google
regards
mcafee support number
hi, thanks for your reply. No that's not the issue because my domain name is unique and also my other pages urls contains keyword.

Old 09-03-2016, 02:43 AM   #13
aditya12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.thomson View Post
Some of the following tips used to increase the page rank of your website:
1. High-Quality Content
2. Site Submitting
3. Guest Posting
4. Link Exchange
5. Commenting On Other Blogs
6. Social Bookmarking
7. Website Accessibility
8. Using Commonly Searched Keywords
9. Website Advertising
10. Create Multiple Pages
11. Participate In Forums
12. Using Signatures
13. Never Use Illegal Tactics
Hi thanks for your reply I will work on these techniques.

Old 09-04-2016, 10:18 AM   #14
HemantKumar

I guess because you are not creating quality backlinks for your website...!!!
|
|
HemantKumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:48 AM   #15
johnalandil

I think you are not optimize SEO for your website, maybe the speed of your website is slow and the quality of your content is not good.

|
johnalandil is offline   Reply With Quote