Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-09-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
susterbaikhati

review my web

I am a newbie in making website, well I am not familiar with web programming.

can someone review my blogspot web ?

http://brianabeautyshop.blogspot.com/

can someone advice me what I have to do to make better in google search ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
susterbaikhati is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2013, 05:39 AM   #2
jtindia

Good color combination....

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
richiew

Nice sleek design, very easy to navigate around. Good job!
richiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #4
susterbaikhati

thanks... I am still a noob

susterbaikhati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
syed arafat

simple yet beautiful yet nice . nice work .

syed arafat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #6
nehakhulbe

You need to work on title of the post and site. The first character of each word should be in capital

|
|
nehakhulbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #7
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
Simple and very nice. Great work done. Cheers !!

|
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:59 AM   #8
fp.harikumar

nice color and simple website looks great

|
|

fp.harikumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #9
forexate

The design is very nice. Just you need to have images in each post so the slider and thumbnails show correctly

forexate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:08 AM   #10
Lexspecial

nice site, good desing, neat - don´t like the header

Lexspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:32 AM   #11
UnifiedFreight

Hi,
Unfortunately its in a different language sorry. love the theme. Slider needs a bit of work I think.

Good work overall though.

UnifiedFreight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #12
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #13
Grace Hall

great work...
good

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote