Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 10-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #46
Mikey_C

I have a question-. I thought Google looks at multiple sites on same hosting poorly if they do that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mikey_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:15 AM   #47
semaphore.v

In link wheel each satellite linking to the link target.

semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #48
Mikey_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by semaphore.v View Post
In link wheel each satellite linking to the link target.
Hey man, pardon my ignorance but know of any articles, sites etc that explain this a bit in detail. Ive looked here and didn't see anything (i could be blind), and searched through google, but like most stuff nowadays you have to sift through so much crap to find an inkling of info..

Mikey_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:31 AM   #49
Kiarafernandes

Really it helps to create good back-links and by using web 2.0 sites. Could you tell me what are the web 2.0 sites.

|
|
Kiarafernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:11 AM   #50
shaadisan

Link wheeling is best way to optimize the website. Ranking and traffic both are best way to optimize the website on the search engines.

|
shaadisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #51
kutataxoa112

up top cho bạn nhé

kutataxoa112 is offline   Reply With Quote