Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
vietnamstyle

How can i optimize my blog for the big traffic

hy, my name is Thinh
i have a blog with technology niche, but the visitor is always at 50-150
do you guys know how to maximize my traffic?
if you know, please share it...
i owned site http://vietnamstyletravel.com/

im sorry for my bad english
thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
vietnamstyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
hansol

You have to join other blogs and keep commenting on them.
You can also use forum posting.

hansol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
sitstanddesk15

traffic from google is the no. 1 source of website traffic. the best thing to do is to optimize your site by doing seo

sitstanddesk15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
IAMalfin

As posted above, you the maximize your traffic by joining forums, social media networks, blog commenting and posting.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #5
asim.adeel

Optimizing a blog is not a secret internet is filled with huge information. But the most important thing to optimize a blog is content.I hope you understand. You can do social book marking and forum posting , directory submission there are lots of options.

Last edited by asim.adeel; 03-04-2012 at 11:04 PM..
asim.adeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #6
xpkiller

Forum post,you can try.

forgot admin password

reset password windows 7
xpkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #7
JSerena

Hi, have a look at this article, I found it very helpful as well. It concerns Google Panda and some practicle advice how to deal with new Google policies.
JSerena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:36 AM   #8
JSerena

why am I not able to attach a link? and why it always says that I use bad words?
JSerena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
xpkiller

Blog commenting.

windows 7 reset password
reset admin password
xpkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #10
warren12

Most importantly, the blog content.I hope you understand that is to optimize. Marking your books and the social forums, directory submission can try posting has a lot of choices.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #11
zxzx

By forum posting and blog commenting.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #12
vicky_patel

As posted above, you the maximize your traffic by joining forums, social media networks, blog commenting and posting.

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:56 AM   #13
affdec

For more traffic do social media network, blog commenting, forum posting, make blog in wordpress, directory etc...

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #14
Grace Hall

Social networking site.......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #15
julianajones

Get huge traffic through blog sharing on social sites, blog bookmarking, RSS feeding etc.

julianajones is offline   Reply With Quote