Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 12-10-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
mayjane

What's the best keyword research tool you've used in 2014?

So I was looking at all the KW tools I've been purchased, used and I'm really curious to know what you are using for your KW research. If you own multiple tools, please share your thoughts on each of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mayjane is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
JustineSHA

Mostly still just using the Google Keyword Planner, plus will use the "suggest" function in the G search box to come up with long tails, so in other words typing in a main keyword, and then hitting various letters of the alphabet to have Suggest provide search terms that others have entered.

Have tried so many others but this is what I come back to.

JustineSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #3
SnackMemory7

I mostly stick to google keyword planner, I have not found many other good research tools out there.

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:02 AM   #4
nidhish

I Guess everyone uses Google Keyword Planner .

|
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:47 PM   #5
KarmaContent

Keyword planner for me!

KarmaContent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:36 PM   #6
chinomoreno

I've used Google Adwords before or also known as Keyword Planner now.
But, I've learned that Google's AutoSuggest is an effective tool also for keyword research because auto suggest keywords displayed by google when searching are the ones that users are most likely to use for search.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:53 AM   #7
Martandtech

Google Keyword Planner is all you require.

Martandtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #8
scopetelecom

Google Keyword Planner Is best keyword research tool .

scopetelecom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #9
harry26

Keywords planner tools is the best tool when you have to go for keyword research tool.
harry26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:16 PM   #10
Indian cutting

Google keyword Planner is the best seo tool for keyword research.

|
|
|
Indian cutting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:02 AM   #11
Kalpart

Obviously, Google Keyword planner is the best keyword research tool.

|
|
Kalpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:07 AM   #12
atnetindia

Google Keyword Planner is best for me.

- A & T Video Networks Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in Internet & Communication Technology Services in India.
atnetindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:21 AM   #13
strawberrybob

Google keyword planner gets the job done!
strawberrybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #14
Whitecardasia

I was wondering the same, thanks for your help !

White Card Asia - Great Deals That Make A Difference
Whitecardasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:17 PM   #15
inoxanmon

Nameplate hay còn gọi là tem nhãn, nhãn mác... ngày nay được dùng rất rộng rãi trong các ngành công nghiệp như: tem máy móc, tem thiết bị, nhãn bồn chứa hóa chất ....

Tagname hay còn gọi là thẻ đeo, thẻ treo... Chức năng của chúng là ghi lại hoặc đánh dấu các kí hiệu, kí tự. Ngày nay các Tagname thường được làm từ inox nhằm tăng tuổi thọ và độ bền cơ học.
inoxanmon is offline   Reply With Quote