Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > Java

Notices

Old 09-24-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
GinnySweety

Thumbs up which is the best programming language to learn?

Hello friends,
I am planning my career in programming field. So, I am in a little confusion to select the best programming language. So friends please suggest me the best programming language to learn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GinnySweety is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2014, 11:16 PM   #3
softech

Java is the best programming language to learn...

|
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #4
niel

wordpress

Visit
niel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:11 PM   #5
project

project in various programming languages

college management system project | library management system project | online examination system project | 1000 projects in java | online voting system project | student management system project | affordable web hosting india

Last edited by project; 10-19-2015 at 02:31 PM..
project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:03 AM   #6
AkhilaR

There are number of programming languages to learn. You can learn C, C++, Java, .net, etc. You cannot decide on the best or the worst. It depends on a person's passion and interest. I personally like Java. It has its own advantages of using it. Try everything and find your passion.
AkhilaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:01 AM   #7
brainpaul

I will suggest you to learn java as it is well designed.
brainpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:24 AM   #8
Nikita Patil

.Net and Php best Programming Language.

Nikita Patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:31 AM   #9
goodtweets

I believe it's important for the first programming language that you learn to be object oriented and have an automatic garbage collection. So Java sounds like a good idea.

goodtweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:40 AM   #10
joshlovesit!!

java for sure!!! check out libGDX!!!
and gaming
joshlovesit!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:16 AM   #11
SandraFFrank

Yeah java is very easy to learn fast.
SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:27 AM   #12
david moore

I will suggest java.

david moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:07 AM   #13
wefixtexas

In my opinion you must know about your logical comprehension abilities then you can only be able to find the potential solution for this.
However i will suggest you to learn php and mysql ,this is perhaps the most important technologiy in now a days.

|
|
|
wefixtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:57 PM   #14
vikasIndustries

Location: F-76-77, Phase – VII, Focal Point, Ludhiana – 141 010. (Pb.) INDIA
I will Suggest you Java. Java is best Programming Language. Java Is fully Object Oriented Programming Language.

|
|
vikasIndustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:49 AM   #15
seoyong

It depends on your needs actually. Some people still prefer older programming languages like C or C++ as they have more controls in term of memory management, etc. However, a more modern one like Java is more than enough for most of the application.
seoyong is offline   Reply With Quote