Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
sinicline

Keyword Selection Tips

Hello all,
Please share useful tips for the selection of the keywords?How we can choose the best keywords for our website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 01:24 AM   #2
spyindia2789

Hi, you should use KEI technique to get best keywords for your website.

|
|
spyindia2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
C.Rebecca

By researching and studying competitors...you need to look for keyword profitability, relevance, popularity and competition and check out for the scope of misspellings, LSI and long tail keywords.

Manual keyword research can be really daunting so I use Keyword research tools to ease the process. As an IM rookie, I started with Google Adwords tool but with growing competitiveness, I shifted to Keyword Country. I have found a huge difference in results of the two tools... KC not just helps me to research geographically active keywords but also lets me to reverse engineer 96% of competitor keywords.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
sam davis

Choosing the right keywords/ keyword is very essential for a successful SEO campaign. Make sure that your keyword or keywords are associated to your domain.

Last edited by sam davis; 07-21-2013 at 11:23 PM..
sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #5
bikeraat

Your keyword should be log tail ,it is tip to play with good results .

|
bikeraat is offline   Reply With Quote