Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-26-2014, 04:21 AM   #1
clo@

SSD VPS with discounts and Free Site Builder & Templates?

Thinking to launch my web sites and also want to choose SSD VPS host with free site builder and templates.
I require such resources: 50GBs of HD and 1TB of bandwidth, Linux, SSD.
I have found Kvchosting.com - their ssd hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
I like their discount code: turkey14 - gives 20% OFF

Can i use their services? or any better deals?
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #2
SanGoku

You can use 4goodhosting. I know they can be the best fit for your needs. I would say that 4goodhosting is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is perfect without problems as my sites are always up. Pricing is competitive. Just give them a try.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:51 AM   #3
clienthack

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
clienthack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 05:20 AM   #4
Gorrilas

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:32 AM   #5
How?

I've seen a2hosting.com offered nice ssd vps hosting solutions at good rates.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Use the code BFRIDAY to get 50% off the 1st month order.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:20 AM   #6
Fluffy

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
Fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:20 AM   #7
tanveerhabib

Hello go for turnkeyinternet or blue host or site5 as all these three web hosting companies are quality providers of time. And they all are USA based web hosting companies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tanveerhabib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:05 AM   #8
nanoteck

Check here
http://virtono.com/ssd-cached-openvz-vps-hosting
I believe 2 Euros is not a fortune for good and reliable services.
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:04 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

You can catch nice opportunity to save money on Kvchosting.com ssd vps plans:
Quote:
Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS December 11th 2014, Midnight!
I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this company; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:12 AM   #10
shiraoshi

I second 4goodhosting. They have been the most efficient and reliable web hosting provider I have used so far. Everything was excellent in terms of hosting and customer service. Their support is really fast compare to the leading hosting providers today. Servers are reliable without any outages or downtime. I am so happy that my site was hosted with them. Just give them a try and you wont regret.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:28 AM   #11
Grignard

I see that Kvchosting.com plans are suitable option for any webmaster. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:33 AM   #12
Michel001

I have not been disappointed. Kvchosting.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. They were very helpful. This time, they were able to go beyond what I reported to him, and fix issues I didn't even know about before he mentioned them to me.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:10 AM   #13
Edmund

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get ssd based hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:21 AM   #14
mastersite

If you are looking for quality VPS I would recommend you to have a look at https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/index.php. I believe you will not need any discount with this provider. They are really good.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:10 AM   #15
sunreal

http://kvchosting.com
Just check them out for SSD VPS services. They have really fast and really good services and they now give away 2GB of RAM
sunreal is offline   Reply With Quote