Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
ncjbhd

How to pick the right web host

I'm just starting out and trying to make myself a website. I'm thinking about choosing godaddy as my domain registrar. Unless someone else knows of a better one. Now the problem is I don't know which web host to choose because there are so many different types and don't know what each one does. All I know is that I'll need a good amount of space available for others to have on the website. I'm planning on posting music for people do download and also want it possible for people to upload
music to the website. Let's assume that there will be many users in the website and lots of music files. I'm looking for the perfect balance of affordable and quality. Help will be greatly appreciated. Oh and I forgot to mention that I plan on video uploads as well. And I want people to be able to create their own accouts in the website. What do I need and which provider should I get? Thanks again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 02:49 AM   #2
CPU

Think that you will make right decision to get reseller hosting accounts offered by Hosteasier.com. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Last edited by CPU; 12-13-2011 at 03:06 AM..
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:05 AM   #3
kronos77

If you use happy-hosting services, they will be right for you as well as for any web master who are interested in quality and inexpensive services.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:46 AM   #4
serena85

You need to see just what exactly do you need.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
storminternet

When you look for good webhosting provider then you should think first, what you are really looking for ?
If you are looking for just high sepcs, unlimited offer with low cost then you should certainly think twice before make any decision.

In webhosting, for any good webhosting provider important things are,

1)24x7 customer service for you to contact in times of need
2)Knowledegable and helpful staff who can solve your problem in timely manner and assist you.
3)Excellent server speed
4)Almost 100% uptime
5)Good webhosting features with reasonable cost.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:32 AM   #6
stefan_btm

I had my sites on host monster for 1 year and a have my share of problems. Customer service is good but they will not do much so i decided to go with godaddy because:
1.The cost is better and you get promo code all the time 20% 30% and so on.
2.As i notice on my adSense my Site health and Page speed performance are better.
I'm glad i made the swich.

stefan_btm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #7
blacklogic112

Does it have enough space for your needs? If you envisage that you will expand your site eventually, you might want to anticipate future expansion. Most sites use less than 5MB of web space. Indeed, at one time, one of my other web sites

blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:29 AM   #8
Grignard

My preferable option to get quality hosting solutions is koddos.com. They are providing high stability of servers, featured plans and reasonable prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:16 AM   #9
Edmund

I know that cddhosting.com is offering quality hosting solutions. You will receive stable network, various useful features and skilled support team
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:29 AM   #10
Gorrilas

According to my knowledge 7Host are offering pretty good hosting solutions, reliable web host. It also has great pricing. Servers are stable, network is fast. Support it is available all around the clock.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:46 PM   #11
blacklogic112

Managed dedicated hosting means leasing a server from a host and having that company provide a robust level of support and maintenance on the server that's backed by quality guarantees. This maintenance typically includes services such as server uptime monitoring, a hardware warranty, security-patch updates, and more.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:09 AM   #12
Infinite

You can rely on 7Host.com hosting solutions. They have rich experience and high reputation. Many webmasters are satisfied with their affordable pricing.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:23 PM   #13
blacklogic112

Can you cancel your contract or transfer your site without incurring administrative fees? Do they offer a money-back guarantee or is your contract nonrefundable? Can the host shut down your site without warning?

Old 02-09-2014, 11:27 PM   #14
blacklogic112

Don’t forget to look into where your host is.. Not just for speed but for the search engines. It can be an absolute nightmare to force Google to think you are a UK based site when you are hosted elsewhere.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:02 AM   #15
Andrewright

Smile

Good News For you

if you are looking right web hosting company for you then you are at perfect place. Here you can find to 10 web hosting providers its features,services,reviews,rating and on the basis on these requirements I think you can easily choose right web hosting provider.

Our website is show in our profile
Andrewright is offline   Reply With Quote