Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #1
kretyanews

Thumbs up How to Increase Blog Revenue and Traffic Tips

Need Leads to promote your products and generate Affiliate Marketing Links ?
These three pages will increase your leads for sure ..
Target a Country Specific Traffic,Use specially designed tools,Campaign with perfect strategies.

Please take some time at-least to learn something below. You may get a different upgraded version of Ideas from these basics which may generate much more than I Did.

Now my Cost per Click has increased triple from the past when applied these tips

Step I:

Target from a specific country for your niche., Narrowing your reach gives you low competition which gains high traffic
How to target visitors from specific country

Step II
Use exit intent popup plugins for generating subscribers / readers or email list
Optinmonster Alternative

Step III
Plan and Follow the best email marketing strategies that will give more responses from your readers.
Email Marketing Strategies for small business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kretyanews is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2015, 11:26 PM   #2
blackbird

Thanks for such valuable information, Currently I'm stuck in a position where i just can't find a way to sell my product. I write articles, & the field I'm working on is Quit smoking & marijuana. Its been nearly a month since i have posted around 25 articles on this topic but i'm just not able to rank them or sell them up . Can you give me any suggestion on this please .
blackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 01:10 AM   #3
albert7823

thanks for sharing your ideas with us it is very good for me.
to increase your traffic you can perform SEO in which you can directory submission, blog commenting, addpost, etc...

|
|
albert7823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 03:40 AM   #4
deepakrajput

try to make blogpost with high quality unique content on regular basis with social media sharing.

|
|
|
|
|
|
deepakrajput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:42 AM   #5
rawnak

Quality unique content is the main key of blog success.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote