Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
John007

Please review my website

ill be happy to get advise from you guys!
Thanks
http://www.24ocgaragedoors.com

Last edited by John007; 09-06-2013 at 05:53 PM..
John007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
michaeltsikov

The design is not that neat or clean. I don't know the relevance of the picture below the word OC Garage Doors(banner)? I think you must create a banner that shows what your site is and not just put the picture everywhere just to have a relation with your site.

If possible change the logos under the slideshow. or cut the white portion of it.;
Old 09-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #3
sahithya

I liked design, but in that u used different colors which are not so attractive and not matching with each other.I suggest you use suitable color to your background color.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:47 AM   #4
fredpeterson543

Hello friends,
what's are you doing.

Last edited by fredpeterson543; 02-07-2016 at 12:15 AM..
fredpeterson543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:47 AM   #5
HackingPlus

Thumbs up Improve Page Speed

While trying to review your website i came across these issues that might need attention:
  • Website is loading slowly
    Your content is loading after you ads.

Know Everything You Need To Know

======
=====

Latest Leaked Exclusive Information
HackingPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 AM   #6
temmar

it not able to open !! why ?
temmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
syed arafat

I wanted to write a review but i can't as your site is too slow .

syed arafat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:37 AM   #8
AndyCash

The site is way too slow, and the overall impression is that it's not a professionaly designed site, which could lead people to think that you're business is not professional either.

If you can afford it and you see the internet as a good source of business, invest some cash in a reasonable hosting facility and get a pro to help out with the design.

If not, I'd seriously consider whether its doing more bad than good.
AndyCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #9
Bradshaw

Webmasters recommend the logo to be less that half the page size! Looks like its shouting!

Apart from that not bad!

Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #10
cashfinder

It is very slow to download, the rest looks great.
cashfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #11
therapyportal

The site seems to be loading quite slowly for me also, but I like the design and it's easy to navigate. Maybe invest in a more powerful hosting plan to speed up your site load times?
therapyportal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #12
jajathan

It sort of has the late '90's early '00s look to it....

jajathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
Johnny Five

To improve navigation and on-site SEO, I would suggest using some internal linking through use of anchor text to link your website pages together.

Johnny Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:21 AM   #14
FCR

Site has a long load time you should use better hosting

FCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:40 PM   #15
dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCR View Post
Site has a long load time you should use better hosting
I have to agree, the site load-time seems to be very poor.

dragons is offline   Reply With Quote