Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-15-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
tommylii

need unlimited hositng with many free domains

I need an unlimited hosting account with many free domains and ifastnet was found in the Internet as the most suitable for my needs, do you this company? How do they work?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
paras0123

They are the reseller I suggest you the Webnol Inc. for the cheap rates on domains and refer hostgator for hosting....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

paras0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:02 AM   #3
shiraoshi

I can say that 4Goodhosting service is excellent. I like their low-cost web hosting deals. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really experts. Uptime and reliability has been excellent. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
CPU

You can get nice hosting plans at hostforweb.com if you need reliable and cheap hosting.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
kutataxoa112

bài viết hay quá , up nào

kutataxoa112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:40 AM   #6
Gorrilas

I know Aspnix.com is best option for hosting solutions. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:41 AM   #7
zitam

Rather i would suggest looking for Most reputed and reliable hosting provider to be safe from the risks..
The top rated Reliable hsoting providers are:
1. Hostgator
2. bluehost
3. Hostsoch
4. Znetlive
5. Bigrock

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -

Last edited by zitam; 04-04-2017 at 10:32 PM..
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #8
clo@

You can rely on Kvchosting.com - they offer nice hosting deals along with sweet discounts.
The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.
Get an additional 3 years Free for UNLIMITED C HOSTING by signing up for 3 years
(Free additional years for unlimited hosting will be automatically added once the account is activated).
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:06 AM   #9
tekblink

You can check host gator.

tekblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:52 AM   #10
Infinite

According to my knowledge Aspnix.com provides hosting solutions which are worth your attention. You will get high performance servers, affordable prices and skilled management staff.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #11
grunn

I dare say ifastnet company is a good choice.
They are able to meet the needs of any discriminating webmaster and their prices are affordable.
Support is helpful and active. There is a promocode on their service - RAILGUN - 15% off.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #12
Grignard

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. My recommendation is to get stable solutions provided by citynetworkhosting.com provider. They are offering low-cost cheap plans with all needed features and polite fast support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:15 AM   #13
Edmund

Seems citynetworkhosting.com is the best option to get low-cost quality hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:44 PM   #14
blacklogic112

There are many reasons why individuals or companies want to change to a new web hosting company. It could be as simple as not enough storage space or bandwidth, or it could be due to its customer service, or lack thereof. Easier said than done? Changing to a new web hosting company may sound like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be that complex - there are just a few things to keep in mind.

blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote