Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
wjake

Smile Please review our website!

please review our site toomkygames.com - it's a free entertainment portal. I'd highly appreciate your feedback and critical notes are welcome!

Old 01-29-2013, 02:55 AM   #2
netxsol

Welcome to the forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
netxsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:45 AM   #3
janvi

I see your site. Its the nice website. but For my opinion in further day by day competition is tough. so you need to add something unique
janvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 AM   #4
wjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvi View Post
I see your site. Its the nice website. but For my opinion in further day by day competition is tough. so you need to add something unique

javni, thanks for your review.

Do you have any suggestions about that pretty "something unique" you mentioned? Actually game content is being constantly updated, so there is something new every week. What could also added?
Old 02-11-2013, 03:16 AM   #5
inukeseo

Hello members,

My name is Farooq and I am one of the owners of .iNukeSEO. As of today you will start seeing our advertisements appear on BHW and may be wondering about us and our service. So here goes. We are not a new start up but we are new to BHW and we are happy to bring our service to you all here. We have been around for 3 years and in that time we have continued to improve and upgrade our features. We are very in tune with our userbase and if they ask for something we do our best to make it happen.
You can also visit our website iNukeSEO.comto know more about us.
Here are the details of the services provided by iNukeSEO

Get in touch with us at contact@inukeseo.com
inukeseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:19 AM   #6
wjake

Thanks for the advice that seemed like an ad of your website, but still. I'd like to hear some other critical notes and reviews on my website, if possible.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #7
amazing684

Really its good one website.

amazing684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:09 AM   #8
wjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing684 View Post
Really its good one website.
thanks, amazing684

anywhy still looking for some critical reviews will there be any?)
Old 04-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #9
net101

Nice website, convinient navigation about the site and you can find easily what you need. Good work...

Best Traffic Exchange Programs, Sites like Traffic Swarm

Free Autosurf Exchanges

net101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #10
hamidafg

Nice little website

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #11
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Looking Very creative thanks for share this great and good looking website with us ...

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:01 AM   #12
raj05

I have a website which not doing well in ranking So any expert review my site and help me about to increase ranking of site.

raj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:32 AM   #13
hamidafg

I like the design it looks really nice!

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #14
cynthiawilliams

I like it... Your site is really good.. How do we make such sites.. Have you programmed all by yourself??

(407) 228-3838
cynthiawilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #15
nickybille

Site is looking good. But loading time is more..

-
-
-
-
nickybille is offline   Reply With Quote