Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-01-2016, 04:03 AM   #1
Infinite

reliable server hosting

Hey guys!
What server hosts can you recommend me to look at?
I need reliable option with high performance and good support.

Do you know anything about the quality of pmgchosting.com services? Are their servers stable? Any experiences?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2016, 07:49 AM   #2
grunn

I can't say anything about this hosting provider but I'd recommend you to use a2hosting.com services as they are able to meet the demands of any webmasters with specific needs. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:21 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

If you need help to choose the best dedicated server host I can suggestion you looking at these things:
- network and server uptime guarantee,
- server location - it plays an important part in speed connectivity,
- professional customer support.

Well, I know that Superbithost.com as well as QHoster.com are good places where you can order powerful dedicated servers in various server locations.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service..
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:10 AM   #4
christylogu

Web hosts are companies that would provide the space on the server that can be owned or leased for the usage of client.Reliable servers are specialized in highly redundant network with the goal of providing efficient and effective high speed hosting solutions for the business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

christylogu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:52 AM   #5
jagdishrock

You will get good information about there services and support through there reviews section which help you lots

jagdishrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:23 AM   #6
Grignard

My experience with pmgchosting.com is excellent. They provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:05 AM   #7
Celsius

Check out servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:14 AM   #8
Edmund

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience pmgchosting.com dedicated server solutions are really great. I am receiving from them enterprise hardware and helpful polite tech support. For the price their services are trustworthy.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:59 AM   #9
huesolution2008

Finding a Reliable server hosting is very important now days, as many of website owners get back experience from the hosting companies. I would simple suggest
Host Surf UK, the most reliable web server hosting
huesolution2008 is offline   Reply With Quote