Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-13-2015, 12:58 AM   #1
hanim

Lightbulb Looking for Best and Recommended ASP.NET hosting

I'm starting a website with ASP.NET that I'm hoping to grow to millions of visitors.

I need a good web hosting company that I won't have issues with and support of ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC, US server and SQL Server 2014.

I have searched in search engine and found good reviews about Asphostportal.com hosting service.

Anyone have experience with that hosting service?
Or, do you have any other recommendation?

Thank you
hanim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2015, 03:16 AM   #2
Michel001

The techs at HostingSource.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:15 AM   #3
Infinite

As I know Aspnix.com is a perfect place for obtaining windows hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 02:37 AM   #4
CPU

I am very pleased with my site and QHoster.com service.. In my personal experience they are PERFECT!
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:19 AM   #5
Grignard

As for me Aspnix.com is the best option. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:55 PM   #6
GreenLionNet

For that much traffic, I would recommend you a high end dedicated server with Windows OS.. are you looking for US, UK or any other European location for hosting your website?
GreenLionNet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:20 PM   #7
SanGoku

My recommendation is 4GoodHosting. This guys offers perfect and reliable asp.net hosting service. I say perfect because the uptime and reliability is 100% without any interruption. My websites runs fast and never had any issues. Their support service is exceptional based on my personal experience. The responses are clear and always fast. I receive replies within couple of minutes with the full solution to my support question. Go ahead and contact them.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:26 AM   #8
mollywilson866

go4vps is one which provide a very good ASP.NET hosting services in affordable price .It provide VPS hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated and email hosting services .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote