Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-19-2016, 12:35 AM   #1
srscontracting

Visit my Website

Visit my website SRSContracting.Com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

srscontracting is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
tonnygaet

Good website.

tonnygaet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:34 AM   #3
theclearingfarm

Nice website and Design.

theclearingfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 01:07 AM   #4
srscontracting

Thanks for visiting my website.

srscontracting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:50 AM   #5
jkbhousing

hi friends
kindly review my site speechtherapychennai.com

|
|
|
|
jkbhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:51 AM   #6
jkbhousing

dear friends,
could you please visit my website for review and give valuable feedback about website : speechtherapychennai.com

|
|
|
|
jkbhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:16 AM   #7
VictorHill

Simple Website, customized on wordpress.
I like Projects Page.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:20 AM   #8
xtreemgear

Well designed house.

xtreemgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:48 AM   #9
heris252

website

interesting website!

heris252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:28 AM   #10
altonroot

Nice Website with simple layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by srscontracting View Post
Visit my website SRSContracting.Com
Your website is very simple and don't need to make it complicated.

Only my point is to insert an inquiry form instead of Email Me button.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:42 PM   #11
bercakom

hello friend, nice to meet u

-
-
-
-
bercakom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:23 AM   #12
reed0423

Very simple site.. Which is good, I don't think the people you may be targeting would benefit from a big fancy site. But as stated above, I would insert a contact form. Probably one on every page.. Get rid of the email me button, I really don't think people are going to email you as often as call. You can keep your email on the contact us page for that. I would put a click able phone number at the top of the page. Make it easy for someone to call you. Remember if you don't ask, you don't receive. So don't be afraid to ask for their info on every page and put your click able phone number on every page.
reed0423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:13 PM   #13
monarch_rs

please visit my website

monarch_rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:53 PM   #14
shafiullah08

your website is looking nice. some design, you have to develop.

shafiullah08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 01:57 AM   #15
ethanmichael201

Wonderful website...

|
|
ethanmichael201 is offline   Reply With Quote