Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

View Poll Results: Which one is Best Social Networking Website?
Facebook 10 66.67%
Google+ 7 46.67%
Twitter 3 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
stevemarkson141

Google+, Facebook or Twitter??

Hello Guys,

What you think which is best social networking website among these three??

I like Facebook for connecting with people by sharing information, photos and chatting with buddies, Google+ i like for playing games and Twitter like for updating news and currents updates.

Now seed your opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
stevemarkson141 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
audrey110

i would go for facebook as well as for Google +

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
cobo_836

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey110 View Post
i would go for facebook as well as for Google +
me too,These two great role for me.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
jonemike

i don't use Twitter. i have use only Google+, Facebook

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
schumannrober

All are the best but depend on user need, as you know twitter and facebook are most popular than google.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
jessica733

I personally think that google + is one of the best and important website in social media sites list then twitter and at the end i evaluate facebook in ranking.

|
|
|
jessica733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
shakirapetty

Facebook is the best because it has a lot of applications.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:24 AM   #8
manojagadi

According to me, Facebook is the best social networking website.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:36 AM   #9
johnuy

Facebook and why not twitter...

|
johnuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:19 AM   #10
terrijhon

I like Facebook and G+

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
ShelleyM

All social networks are well known and very popular. Facebook and Google+ is good for chatting with friends as well as we can view they latest posts and pics. Also twitter is a best network to view news, updates and personal thoughts. I will go with facebook and Google+ for easy chatting with friends. And for world's update will go with twitter.
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
Paul Jameson

I like Facebook to connect with friends via comments and chatting and Twitter for spreading my daily activity, news in group and friends.

|
|
Paul Jameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #13
nagavenkata

Facebook is the best Social Networking Site.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #14
gdimoney

I find twitter more useful to generate traffic. Recently i got many references and visit on my website because of tweets.

|
|
|
gdimoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #15
manojob

According to my opinion, Facebook is the best social networking website.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote